At LIFT Aesthetics, we specialise mainly in injectables. We concentrate our skills, time and training on being experts in these advanced treatments. Please see below for some examples of available treatment options and the range of concerns that Camille can help you with.
- Eye brow lift
- Under the eyes/tear troughs/dark circles
- Opening the eyes
- Hollowing temples
- Nose creases
- Cheek enhancement
- Cheek hollowing
- Nasolabial lines – smile lines from the nose to the mouth
- Facial volumisation
- Gummy smile
- Lip lines
- Lip enhancement
- Drooping corners of the mouth
- Chin for fine lines/creases/augmentation
- Jawline slimming/facial shaping
- Jawline definition
- Marionette lines
- Neck lines and protruding neck bands
- Profile balancing
- Other areas include hand and earlobe rejuvenation.
- Scarring including acne scarring and stretch marks
- Skin treatments to help reduce pigmentation, redness and improve the quality and texture of the skin
- Hyperhidrosis – excessive axillary sweating
- MINT mono threads for collagen stimulation
- Profhilo skin treatment
- Micro Dermal Filler – V2 Injector Beauty Booster
- Fat dissolver
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Medical grade skincare
We recommend you book a consultation with Camille to discuss your concerns and determine a suitable treatment plan that meets your needs and expectations.
Dermal Fillers are a gel containing hyaluronic acid that is injected by a healthcare professional into or below the skin to smooth facial wrinkles and enhance lips by restoring volume and fullness. Do not have Dermal Filler injections in an area where there is a non-resorbable implant or if you have irritated or infected skin, allergy to hyaluronic acid or other severe allergies, autoimmune disorders or hypersensitivity to local anaesthetic or porphyria. Caution if you have a bleeding disorder if you take medicines that prolong bleeding time, have had poor results with previous similar injections, have angina combined with rheumatism or a tendency to large scar formation. Dermal Filler treatments may result in some redness, swelling, pain or tenderness, itching and/or bruising which may last a few days. Inflammatory reactions can last up to two weeks in rare cases. See your healthcare professional if any side effects concern you. Exposure to excessive sunlight or extreme cold should be avoided until redness or swelling has resolved. Dermal Fillers are not recommended for people taking blood thinning medicines and they have not been tested in pregnant or breastfeeding women. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS YOU ARE GIVEN.